Business owners are often confused about whether they should take their business online or not. Many of the traditional “brick and mortar” businesses are unaware of what Google My Business could do for their business and how significant it is in today’s digital industry.
If you are one of those companies, you are missing out on so much. Google truly has the potential of growing your business to new levels and giving you a wider scope of new online clients.
First, let’s learn a bit about what exactly traditional businesses mean. They are basically companies that work out of a physical location. They sell their services or products to clients through either mail or phone or in person. All in all, these businesses do not sell their physical products or services on digital platforms at all.
Although with the amazing advancements in the different fields, there are ways you can promote your business in a much better way, whether it is traditional or not. So, in order to expand your business and create a much stronger customer base, you need to think about taking your business online.
Why Your Business Must Have An Online Presence?
Taking your business online presents a vast number of opportunities, be it a website, a social media page, an e-commerce platform, or even a combination of them all.
Here is how establishing an online presence will help grow your business.
- You will be able to establish brand authority.
- Your potential customers will be able to reach you easily.
- Your brand will be marketed to a wider clientele.
- You will easily overcome location barriers.
- Your business will have a stronger relationship with current and potential customers.
- You will be able to provide better customer support.
- You will have a much lower operating cost.
- You can research competitors and build improved business strategies.
We all know the internet is a critical tool if you want to reach more people and turn them into qualified leads and sales. So, now is the time to leverage this opportunity and optimize your customer satisfaction and experience.
What is Google My Business Used For?
Google My Business is used for listing your business location on Google Maps and local search results. It allows you to display important information regarding your business, including contact details, a link to your website, and opening and closing times of your business. With the current advancements in the features, Google now allows you to post a link to an article or any up-and-coming events.
What’s even better is that Google My Business is free, which is why you must avail this opportunity to reach out to your target customers. Even if you have an e-commerce business and don’t have a physical location, you should consider listing your business on the Google My Business page.
What Is A Google Business Listing?
Google business listing allows you to manage your company’s appearance on Google search results. For example, it ensures that the customers are able to acquire relevant information about your company whenever they search your business on Google or even when they search for terms that are related to your business in any way.
Here are some benefits of Google My Business.
- Reach and engage with your target customers for free.
- Earn the trust of customers.
- Establish your authority with a great business profile.
- Internet users will be able to learn more about your business.
- Increase traffic and sales.
According to the Net Marketshare, more than 80 perfect of all Internet searches happen on Google. This means that most of your target market relies on the first page of Google to find the products and services they need. This is why creating a Google My Business account is extremely important.
How To Optimise Google My Business Page?
Once you have set up a Google My Business page for your business, you need to make sure that the page is fully optimized with all of the important information present on it. You should aim to incorporate as much information as you can on your Google My Business listing. When people search your business and find it in the search results, they expect to find out everything they can, such as your location and contact details.
You also need to make sure that all the information is easily accessible, as people give it the most importance. If you haven’t entered the proper business address then it’ll be very difficult for people to physically locate you. And if your business isn’t easy to find, then people will likely find some other business that offers them similar services to yours, basically your competition.
So with the help of Google My Business features and some clever SEO tricks, your business is guaranteed to thrive.
Why Is Google My Business Important?
Google My Business is important for your brand because it offers simple yet effective means to bring customers in through search.
With Google My Business, you can:
- Update your business profile at any time, even on the go, with the help of the Google My Business app.
- Visually showcase your products and services. Multiple engaging photos and videos will surely entice your current and potential customers.
- Gain customer trust by encouraging them to write reviews. The higher the rating of your listing, the more clicks you will receive.
- Acquire detailed insights and track site calls, visits, along with many other things.
- Share your business’s latest offers and discounts through texts, videos, or photos.
You will be able to generate high traffic and amazing opportunities for your business. This clearly shows the importance of Google My Business in any traditional or non-traditional business.
Although if you want someone’s help to list and optimize your own Google My Business page, you can contact SeoHub. We will take the burden off your hands and enter all the information there is to mention about your business and optimize it so that more and more people can easily access it. So give us a call now and learn all there is to know about Google My Business and other services offered by SeoHub.