The top search result on the first page of google gets more then 30% CTR. This is higher than the other results on the same page of Google. If you want to reach on the top of the search engine results pages so it is important to design a solid SEO campaign.
SEO is a process that focus on bringing organic traffic from the search engine to your website. SEO can increase your brand awareness, visibility and sales. This strategy takes time and help you to grow your business.
Search engine optimization is significant for all businesses type because the search engines do not understand the content on a website. SEO campaign help you to easily communicate what your website is related to the search engines. It also help you to get a top ranking on the search engine result pages.
Let discuss how you can design solid SEO campaign.
Elements Of A Successful SEO Campaign
All successful SEO strategies need compatible hard work. The important thing to designing a successful SEO campaign is to give quality time and effort.
Some important elements that you will need to work on are as follows
Your whole SEO campaign depends on your keywords. By using right keywords you are more likely to get a boost in traffic and better rankings. You can use different keyword research tools to get suggestions of appropriate keywords.
Keywords for SEO campaign should be picked according to your audience’s interests and preferences. To understand these, look at the type of content they resonate with.
Another best idea is to find your competitors and look at their targeted keywords. With the help of keyword tools you can easily find there targeted keywords.
Create A Solid Content Strategy
Content plays an important role in any successful SEO campaign. The quality content has a great impact on your search rankings. You need to create high-quality content based on keywords that you have selected.
Some important rules to follow to build an effective Content Strategy:
- Keywords are necessary for crawlers to understand what your content is about. Therefore, you should seamlessly integrate your keywords into your content. Ideally for long-tail, semantic and LSI keywords you should keep the keyword density at 0.5%-1%
- Do not stuff your content with keywords. It can be disadvantageous for your SEO campaign. Google’s panda update was introduced to put penalty on websites that involve in unfair, black hat tactics.
- Try to put yourself in the shoes of your target audience to create high-quality content. Make sure your content is easily scannable for mobile users.
- Try to pick evergreen topics to prevent your content from becoming outdated. Update your content regularly so that it stays accurate and relevant. A good way is to hire a team of Content Writers to create blogs and articles to boost your traffic.
- You can also update your old content and adapt it into different formats to create new content. For example, you can turn a blog post into a podcast or an infographic.
- Google features video content in search results. So, concentrate on your meta descriptions and titles of your videos and include keywords in both. This will help to ensure your videos appear for related searches.
These factors play a huge role in making a content strategy successful and should never be neglected.
Powerful Inbound Link Profile
The quality of your website’s inbound profile can have a great impact in the success of your SEO campaign. Your website should be recognize as a dependable source by search engine when so many websites with high-authority give you with backlinks.
The best technique to get backlinks from high-authority websites is publishing quality content. It is also important for SEO campaign to increase your visibility across different platforms. This strategy that is commonly used for this is guest posting.
You can also increase your website visibility through social media. While your posts on different social media platforms can help you get more engagement.
Focus On Local SEO
46% of all Google searches are related with local information. People are always searching for places to eat and things to do in their own district. You do not ignore local SEO if you want to take your SEO campaign to the up level.
In Google 69% of users search for a local business not less than once a month. It means a great chance for businesses looking to grow. If you want to make your brand more visible then focus on local SEO.
The important step to work towards your local SEO strategy is to focus on your local citations. People use websites like FourSquare, Yelp to discover new businesses. Therefore, you need to make sure that you are visible on these platforms.
Read more interesting articles on SEOHub.pk